Had a good spin last night. Tried to keep up with Ironman Jim on the stairs and did alright for some of the set, then dropped off the last half of the set to get my back massaged by Suzie. Ahhhh...much needed. She's coming over on Sunday for another massage, so that is good.
One thing I hate about all this training? Clothes....specifically jeans. I had to try on 4 pairs of jeans last night to make sure I packed a pair that fit in my gym bag (because there is no going back to the closet when you are in the gym locker room, if something doesn't work so well). My jeans are all either too big/baggy/sloppy - or some are too tight in the thighs (Thanks Jonny J!) due to lovely spin workouts I've been putting these legs through. I cannot understand how there is not one pair of jeans in my stack that remotely fits me like they used to. Even last season! I think I just need to do some good Spring shopping - great excuse, right?



Sounds good to me! Go for it...head out and get yourself a couple new pairs right?!
ReplyDeleteAlicia Overby
I feel ya sister - everything on me is shrinking but my thighs....in fact I have had to seriously invest in some body glide :)
ReplyDelete