Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ah...Saturday Runs

Last night, Jake and I went to a birthday party for a couple of his co-workers. I had a good time, tossing back a few Bud Light Limes. Yum!...but, had a long run in the AM - so had to be pretty good. Time flies.
So I got up at 6:00 AM and met up with Noelle at the dam at 6:30. I'm impressed I got there on time and not feeling too bad (according to Jake's PBT, I was at a .109 last night. Good thing I wasn't driving! ha ha). So, we proceeded to run - went all the way out to Elm Creek and back and then did a little loop around the center for a total of 14 miles. I was supposed to do 15-16, but we decided that was close enough. Was nice to have the run done and over with early in the day.
Now, off to do a little work this afternoon and then Jake and I have a banquet tonight that we are going to with his Chief and wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment