Saturday, March 14, 2009

Nutrition Seminar


Today, I met up with Noelle & Cindy in St. Paul at the P2 training facility that Noelle trains at. There was a 'Nutrition' seminar that was being put on, so Noelle invited us to attend with her. We got down there and I was introduced to the P2 coach and as I told him my name, he looked at me and said... "Jen Rehling, name sounds familiar...I'm pretty sure I've seen that in a few race results". So, that was nice to hear that my name is recognizable in our little 'triathlon' community. In the back of my head I was jokingly thinking..."yeah, probably in the 4th place slot!" ha ha!
 
So we listened to this Nutrition spheal for endurance athletes - was interesting, as the speaker was an Olympian at Beijing this year. I don't think there was anything earth-shattering that was presented (we've all heard most of this before). But is good to keep this in mind on a consistent basis during training, in my opinion.

Now it's back to school work for the evening, as I have a paper due on Tuesday that I should really get a crackin' on. Fun fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment