Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Getting Ceramics Put in Tomorrow!

Well, been keeping up good with the workouts this week - since last week was a bit lax due to work constraints. I ran 5 miles last night and then did my weights. Tonight I plan to do another run on the dreadmill (run club is cancelled due to the cold weather) and then hop in the pool for a nice little swim.
Good news from the 'work' front - today I got 6 (count 'em...6!) requirements documents signed off (4 formally, 2 informally). This is huge on my task list, so feeling good about that.

Tomorrow I get my ceramic bearings put on my bike by Jonny J. Gotta get Pink Lightning all polished up tonight so he doesn't yell at me during this little maintenance project. Supposedly, by putting in ceramic bearings I will "immediately notice an increase in speed and smoothness". Or, according to Ironman Jim, it will at least give me some mental advantage - ha ha. I'll keep ya posted after the transition and see what they are all about. Maybe it will help my darn wattage spin workouts - Grrr... those are hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment