Saturday, March 28, 2009

LSD Run - Complete

I met up with Noelle today at the dam for our LSD (long slow distance) run for the weekend. I was hoping she would be able to run with me, as I decided to sleep a bit in this morning and do the run in the afternoon. So we ended up running 16 miles total - did 2, 8 mile out-and-backs, which ended up working out pretty well. Felt pretty good on the run, was a smidge chilly on parts of the trail when the wind picked up - but pretty decent out all-in-all. Am very happy all the snow and ice is gone, makes these runs much, much better. So glad it's done, though. Now, I'm heading down to uptown to have dinner and hang out with Heidi for the evening. It's 'girls' weekend, which has been few and far between lately with training. So will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment