Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Nightmare on State Street


So, I'm hoping it was the Tylenol PM talking...but I woke up this morning from a nightmare regarding Ironman. I'm going to have to chalk this one up to my first panic attack (subliminally via dream). Will need to get that counter up on the blog here soon. Grrr...was hoping that may take longer to implement - but it's creeping up fast!
 
Anyways, I dreamt that I showed up for Ironman the morning of the race. I had my wetsuit on with a hole in the arm - it was terribly hard to put on and I think I had it on backwards even. I was trying to go through bags and totes of stuff that I got for the race, but couldn't find ANYTHING! Then I was getting wisked off to the swim start and I had no wrist band, no special needs bags set up, no nutrition, and no bike helmet or sunglasses! I had been absolutely unprepared and they were wisking me into the water in my tore up wetsuit! I think I ordered one of my friends to run down the street to the bike shop and buy me a helmet & sunglasses - was so completely insane! My alarm went off then and I had to get up. Needless to say, I will probably have some sort of project plan, itinerary, and lists galore when I do finally get to this race (as anyone who knows me....should expect nothing less). But this was sure a goofy dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment