Yesterday was SOOOO beautiful out! Mid-60s is something that I've totally missed. I cannot wait until this weather is here to stay. Not holding my breath just yet, though. I am a Minnesotan and I know how this state works.
I had a great spin last night - we did some wattage sets with decent recovery sets in between. (I HATE it when we have only 30 seconds to catch our breath and then are expected to punch out another high wattage set like its nothin!) Motivational Ironman
Jim got me up to 325 Watts on one of the last sets - which is crazy for me. Now if only I could hold that longer...will keep trying.
Today, Ironman
Jim and I went on a Shamrock shake run for work and hauled 16 McD's shakes back to the office. It took a little while for them to make them all up - but boy were they good! Yum! Was craving one of those since last night... Then I had class tonight over in St. Paul. Luckily it got out early so I had a bit of time at home tonight. Think I'll watch a little TV before hitting the hay.
No comments:
Post a Comment