Thursday, August 13, 2009

Recovery Week


So, since I've been back from Madison - it's been recovery week. Yeah! For those not into triathlon training, your training plan builds up (time and intensity) for 3-4 weeks and then you get a recovery week after that to allow your body to rejuvenate and get ready for the next round of weeks that build up again. After this week, I only have 2 more tough weeks before 'taper', which means I'm ready to rock and roll for IM! (Exactly 1 month away!!!! Augh!)
 
Not too much to report... Monday, I took off from training after the Madison weekend. Tuesday I was going to go to spin, but was feeling a bit 'out of it' at work (tired, light headed) and decided to skip it and went home to nap and then went to the gym with the hubby later in the evening to run and lift. Wednesday, I had 'core' at Jonny's. The rest of this week is fairly 'light', and should be good for getting me set for next week's workouts. Goal is to get as much rest as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment