Friday, August 7, 2009

Going to Mad Town...


Well, spent last night packing up all my stuff for heading out to Madison today. I still cannot believe how much "stuff" there is for triathalon. I guarantee you that my car will be STUFFED full when I go over next time for Ironman (since you have to pack everything...just.in.case!). Oh...did I say "next time"? It is getting close!
 
I'm finishing up coffee here, putting the last of the luggage in the car and heading out. Gonna swing by the grocery store briefly for bananas and cash - then head over to meet Noelle. We are meeting up with Cindy and Margarita and then heading out together over to Wisconsin.

Plan is to stop at Devils Lake for a swim before getting into Madison, so hopefully the weather will hold out for us. Can't wait to try out the new Garmin! Should be back Sunday with lots of stories (hopefully good ones) and probably pretty sore and tired. I'm Off!

No comments:

Post a Comment