Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Today is Jake and my 4 year anniversary! I cannot believe that 4 years ago today I was prepping for the ceremony with all of my closest friends and family! It was a HOT (95 degrees) and windy day out - but went off beautifully! Except for that darn tent that blew over during the ceremony. Ha ha! So, in honor of that day and to spend some quality time with my wonderful husband, I am taking today off from training. What?!?! I know, crazy talk! Tonight, Jake and I are going out to dinner at a new hibachi restaurant that just opened up near our place. We'll see how it is - gotta get in some good carbs for this weekend's races. Yes...I said races - plural. Saturday is the Lifetime Fitness Triathlon corporate challenge (relay) that I'm swimming in and Sunday is Graniteman sprint. Should be a fun weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I remember the tent flyin'!! Brady was just like 4 months old and it was crazy hot! We still have the picture of me holding him as he peers at the camera man with one eye...super cute.

    ReplyDelete