Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ouchy!

Yesterday was spinning, which went well with the usual crew. This morning was core at Jonny's - which was a treat, as always. We got to do some more calf strengthening - a la Jenny's weaknesses.

Then this afternoon, I had my appointment with Dr. Dave. Can we say 'painful'?!?!? Oh man! When those gloves came out for that deep muscle crap that he does in my calf (and now in my TFL, after Graniteman's lovely run on Sunday).... Oh.My.GOD! I seriously was welling up with tears today during his little 'session'. I really just want this crap to subside already!

Tonight, I'm planning on heading out for a run to see how things fly with my lower appendages. Is a toss-up... could go well, could go crappy. Never can tell! But, since the Half IM is a week and a half out - need to get a little bit of milage in on these suckers. Grrr.... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment