Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Another Week...


Here's a picture of the training group out in Madison prior to our second open water swim.
Yesterday, I had a session with Dr. Dave again and got the calf worked over again. Is starting to get better (I'm telling myself). Then was spinning with Jonny. He was super nice to us that are racing this weekend....allowing us to not strive for wattage, but just spin lightly all evening. Additionally, I did do the 'stairs' sets - but very lightly and slowly. Haven't done those for almost over a month with the calf injury. So that was good.

This morning was core with Jim & Heidi - had lots of fun with that. Tonight, I'm meeting up with Stacy (and Noelle & Leanne) out at the Minneman course to ride it and possibly do an open water swim. Should be a good time - hopefully this drizzly rain will let up for this session.

No comments:

Post a Comment