Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Busy Getting Set For the Pig!

This week has been flying by. I'm trying to get everything all lined up for being gone this weekend for the "Flying Pig" marathon, but we all know how that goes. Not enough time in the day!
Sunday I had a pretty good workout - indoors, since it was rainy and nasty out. Ran 8 miles and swam 3000 yds. Had a pretty good 1200 yd straight swim, in which my average 400 splits were all under my 1/4 mile race pace - so was happy.

Monday, I met with my trainer in the morning - which went OK. Measurements didn't move this month, but I think the past week or so of fending off this 'crap' I've been dealing with and not having any appetite may have put me in a bad position for taking these. I have to try to keep up my calories this week better, with the marathon on Sunday. Went spinning in the evening, which went well.

Today, I had class after work, and so am going to maybe try to start packing up my gear for this weekend tonight - as I fly out on Friday for Ohio. I'm sure I'll be swamped tomorrow and Thursday...which is usually how it goes when you plan to take off for somewhere. Now, if only I knew what to pack?

1 comment:

  1. I'll be watching the Pig on TV! Welcome to Ohio and good luck in your race!

    ReplyDelete