Been a little lagging on blogging this week...oops. Updates include I've been fighting a cold all week and might be starting to get over the hump. I drugged up with NyQuil last night and got 10 hours of sleep, which I think was much needed. Hopefully, I'm on the mend and can swing back into my training plan without too much trouble - last week was a recovery week anyways. I'm usually good for one cold in the spring that knocks me out for about a week - I hope this is it!
On Sunday, Jake came home from being outta town for the weekend with a dozen pink roses. My house smells amazing! They really are the best smelling flowers that I think I've ever received. Was a nice little surprise.
Tonight, I had a 6 mile run followed by lifting weights. I was going to swim, but water aerobics was in full force and I wasn't going to deal with that tonight. Oh well. Now grab a bite to eat and get some more sleep. Um... love sleep.


No comments:
Post a Comment