After that, I went and swam my laps at the gym. Got about 3000 yards in with some pretty good 400 sets, which I held some good splits on. Was pleased about that. Now, it's food (maybe some catching up on my DVR shows) and early to bed... Noelle and I are meeting tomorrow for our 20 miler (or pretty close to that). We're going to go run out at Elm Creek and get some hills in, preparing for Cincinnati. Then, after this weekend's long run - it's all downhill until the marathon. Yeah!!! We'll see how it goes.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Nice Day...
Today was such a nice day out... I am SOOO ready for summer (or at least spring)! I met up with some co-workers for breakfast this morning, so had to omit my morning swim. After work, I ran over to check out a bike for my sister-in-law (for her first triathlon this summer) and ended up picking it up. Needs a little tune-up at the bike shop, but should be a decent starter bike for Stacy. Yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment