Friday, April 24, 2009

Sleeping Beauty...Kind of

Wednesday, I was exhausted. I think I did have a little bit of a bug from Monday still and then dinner on Tuesday night was a late one (way past my typical 9:30 bedtime!). So I came home from work and took a nap on the couch. After about an hour and a half, I woke up, toasted a bagel for 'dinner' and headed up to bed. All-in-all...I slept 12 hours! 6:30 PM - 6:30 AM. So weird.
 
Yesterday I felt much better (must have been all the sleep). I debated heading outside on the bike yesterday after work vs. spin class (since it was 85 degrees out!!!). However, the crazy wind squelched that idea right away. I went to spin and we ended up running outside instead of doing stairs for our brick workouts - which was kind of different. Jonny was actually nice to us for the last 30 minutes of class and let us spin 'easily' at 200 watts. (OK, if I had said that a few months ago...I would have died laughing, cuz 200 watts was NOT so easy.) Must mean I'm getting stronger.

This morning I got up and lifted and now am heading to the chiropractor again to get a little work done. Then off to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment