Yesterday, Ironman Jim and his wife Heidi ran the Boston marathon...so tracked them online during the day at the office. They did a good job for just making it a 'training run'. Later in the day, I think I got a bit of a bug that is floating around the office or I ate something bad. My stomach was just churning all afternoon. I drove up to spin class to see how it was gonna be, and in the parking lot I decided that it probably wasn't going to fly to spin tonight (bad stomach + sore legs from Saturday...not going to be a good class). So I went up and said 'hi' to the troops and chatted for a bit, then went home and rested on the couch (while doing some work - if I wasn't working out...I may as well be billing). Stomach feels better today...so strange.
Today, I got up early and got my swim in - 3000 yards. Workout felt pretty good and was glad to get it done. I then went down to work. I came home for a chiropractor appointment to check out my hip alignment and back and see if I can't fix this thing up. Went OK, did some adjustments and funky chiropractor stuff. Then had a heat 'session' on the bad spots. I could have taken a nice little nap at that time.
Now, Jake and I are headed to Manny's for a celebration dinner for my President's club award I got for work last year. Should be fun, is at the new Manny's at the "W", which we have not been to yet. Can't wait...gonna be some good food. Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment