Saturday, February 28, 2009

Track & Treadmill


Today Noelle and I met at the Moore Lake gym and did our long run 'track and treadmill' style....reminiscent of our 20 miler that we did last fall in this same fashion due to the weather. We ran 15 minutes on the dreadmill, then ran 15 minutes on the track. Alternate for 2 hours, or roughly ~13 miles (give or take).
 
During the run I was pretty hungry towards the end. Noelle gave me some Cliff bloks - but didn't fill the gap. So we went and had a bite to eat afterwards. Corrine showed up and hung out for a bit too, which was fun since I haven't seen much of her lately due to me boycotting running outside (run club), due to my broken @ss and my paranoia of slipping on the ice lately.

I think that future 'long runs' will probably be done in the 'track and treadmill' fashion in the coming weeks - as this was much, much better than going straight on the treadmill for that duration.

No comments:

Post a Comment