Monday, February 9, 2009

I Love Diet Coke...


So I haven't been publicizing this too much, but I have been Diet Coke free now since before Christmas (almost 2 months!). I'm not going to say I'm cutting it out of my life forever...but just cutting back with my new diet and training program that I'm following since it isn't a terribly beneficial to my training efforts (besides keeping me awake). I think I'm going to need to allow myself a 'treat' every once in a while in the coming months (in moderation) so that is why I'm not saying I 'quit' the addictive drug that it is. As that will bite me sooner or later.
 
Hardest part? The office I'm consulting at has a fridge FULL of Diet Coke for free. Just go on in and grab a soda anytime you want (which I did a few months back...all.the.time)! I look longingly at those cans every time I go to the fridge for my good 'ol, plain water. I swear the other day they were actually calling my name when I was in the break room, but I stayed strong. Now I just grab my water and quickly exit the room...is the safest bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment