Sunday, February 8, 2009

New Phone, Blog Updates & Random Stuff...


So yesterday, after run club (7 miles with the crew) and cleaning of the house - I spent a little time tweaking the blog. I added a little 'flair' to the header (since lots of people ask me what a 'M-dot' is) and added a few widgets to my sidebar including "Twitter". Since I got a new phone last week (yes, it is pink...isn't it cute?) - I now have much more flexibility with my web capabilities and texting (technically and via my phone plan that was upgraded), so thought I'd try 'er out since I've been following Alicia & Megan using it on their blogs. For those who are not familiar with Twitter - it is really a service that allows you to post random thoughts and comments via web or mobile device. Example: So if I'm waiting in a line at a store and feel like bitching about it - I can 'tweet' via my phone and you'll see it on my blog right away. So...watch the blog for some future 'tweets'! 

Last night I met up down in St. Paul with the girls (and former co-workers) for Maggie & Andrea's birthday party, which was very fun. There were a lot of people that I had not seen for quite some time there. I wasn't intending to stay terribly late, but ended up doing so anyways since I hadn't talked to everyone for a while. Miss them!


Today's plans: After finishing my coffee, go downstairs and spin for a while (Spinervals - Hillacious workout...Madison here I come!), shower up and meet Noelle at the 'bike swap meet' they are having at the National Sports Center today (maybe I'll find some new toys!). Then the day is dedicated to "work-work" and "home-work" for the afternoon, before heading to the gym with my hubby to lift weights and do some interval training on the dreadmill tonight. I'm starting to get into my 'routine' now for workouts, which is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment