Yesterday after work (and after happy hour...was one of those weeks and all my co-workers basically walked out at 3:00ish to the bar), I headed to get my hair trimmed. Has been a nightmare mess lately. Not sure if it is the chlorine exposure now, the lack of humidity, or combination of all things...but looks like hell. So my hair guy and I chatted and I ended up getting a loose spiral perm!
Woah! I haven't had one of those since I was in high school (As everybody knows, I have naturally curly hair that emerged somewhere in my middle school / high school era). I needed a little evening out of my curl and a tad more body. I'll see how it settles down to be in the next few days, but I think it turned out OK. In my opinion, the common person who sees me probably won't even notice I did this, unless they scrutinize the angles of my curls at the top of my head (a bit more perky). Now this means that I have a get-out-of-pool pass for at least 48 hours. Recommended duration = 1 week. Hmmm.....we'll see how hard and fast I follow that rule.
Last night Jon & Stacy came over and we went out to dinner and a few cocktails...since they were kid-less for the evening. Was fun to hang with them for the night! Today is a 9-10 mile run and probably doing some work-work before 'Valentines Day' evening ensues. Plans are low-key...stay in for dinner (king crab legs) and maybe go out to a movie? Jake want's to see Friday the 13th - how romantic! Ha ha!


No comments:
Post a Comment