Monday, February 2, 2009

School Starts Tomorrow...

This weekend felt good to be back on track for some longer workouts (e.g. not traveling and/or partaking in activities that are non-training related). As mentioned, Saturday's 10 mile run was fabulous out at the lakes with Noelle. On Sunday, I ended up getting in 1 hr of weights, 3 miles of intervals on the dreadmill, and swam 2000 yds. Not bad for the weekend's training plan, all-in-all.

Then Jake and I veged out on the couch and watched the Super Bowl in the evening. Gotta say...didn't see any really good commercials. Maybe I missed them - or maybe they just all sucked. Either way, the game was pretty good - kept you guessing up until the end at least.

Tomorrow I start class up again. I opted to only take one class this semester due to my busy schedule and am very glad that I did - I think 2 classes would have killed me. Tuesdays are my 'rest day' for training - since I have class at night. I may sneak in some weights in the AM occasionally, we'll see. We all know how much I love getting up early! Grrr.....

No comments:

Post a Comment