Saturday, January 10, 2009
Training Plans a Plenty
Today I spent most of the day kicking this cold on the couch with my training books sprawled about me and Ruffles napping on the ottoman at my feet. Was quite the task, but I think I'm about 80% there - at least I have things lined up for January through the Half Ironman in June and am pretty close with the remaining weeks of the summer up to the big day.
I think I need fresh eyes on the plan tomorrow, cross reference my books/plans I have, and maybe some QA from my Ironman-friend veterans as the season evolves to make sure I'm on track. But it looks like I'm gonna be a busy girl...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I love that you posted a pic of some barely dressed men as your athletes in the photo! That is great.
ReplyDelete