We picked up our South African friends at the airport and promptly introduced them to "real" Minnesota. We went downtown to see if we couldn't nab some cheap tickets for the game off the street. (it was pretty chilly out and I thought those two were gonna shrivel up and die right there!) After failed efforts (people still selling seats for $150 a pop) we decided to hop the train down to Sneaky Pete's and watch the game at a sports bar instead. It was fun, and the crowd was rowdy - so we got to introduce MN football to these two rugby fans.
Now to the flying pig part of my blog title... I signed up today for the Cincinnati marathon called the Flying Pig marathon. Cindy and Noelle and I are heading out there the beginning of May to get into our race schedules. Should be fun... but training for it starts shortly!
Today marked the first official day of my training diet too - I'm on par for meal #4 (or is it #5?) in about 15 minutes. I have to set reminders in my Outlook to remind me. I'm sure I'll have more to say about this new diet by the end of the week. Ha ha!



No comments:
Post a Comment