Friday, January 30, 2009

Meet The Trainer Day...


This morning was an early one to meet Nicole, my trainer. We are on a monthly regimen where I get my weight lifting routines, we address my diet (remember 6 meals a day that started a month ago?), and do monthly measurements (Yuck).

I was a little apprehensive for this month's measurements. I was doing very well on the 6 meal a day plan up until the last two weekends outta town. After returning from Reno, I think all progress I had made (scale-wise) was wiped away and then some! Progressing back to normal still, but may take a few more days to get over the vacation road-block.

Needless to say, most of my measurements were down (which is good!) except for my thigh measurement that skyrocketed! Nicole could barely put the calipers on my leg due to a bit of lactic acid buildup from yesterday's workout making them literally swollen. I thought that was a bit humorous. I didn't get my final body fat % from the measurements, due to her computer being down (she's gonna email me it when she gets her software back up), but we estimated that I'm probably down 1-2% body fat this month (goal is to be down 6% by race season). Good progress.

This month, new workouts to play with and the diet gets some shaking up on a week-by-week basis. This week, carbs get cut back a little bit. This is gonna suck. If I'm crabby or sleeping this week...you'll know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment