So this weekend is probably hanging low and finalizing up some of my training plans while I'm on the couch. That seems like a good use of my time...
Friday, January 9, 2009
Home From Work...
All week, I've been feeling something coming on - but wasn't sure if it was the 80 degree temps that the office I've been working in or my actual body temp. I was feeling pretty woozy last night spinning, so I decided to take 'er a bit easy today and do a partial sick day from work. (Partial = I have a conference call and some documents to review...but can be done from the couch). Note: I don't feel as bad as the picture - just thought it was cute (don't worry mom!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh sorry to hear it! I hate when I get all "gung ho" to get started on something new and then ....you get sick! Or if you're really training well and you get sick! HOpefully this doesn't set you back too far...
ReplyDelete