Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!


Last night, Jake and I went over to a NYE party at Jerel & Andy's. We had a good time hanging out, playing Wii and Rock Band, Golden Tee, and doing stupid dog tricks with the pugs. I hope they don't get sick from all the peanuts I fed them! It turns out I'm quite the Wii drummer....who knew? (We'll definitely say that I'm not going to go into the singer business anytime soon for that game...pretty bad! Right Noelle?)



Today, however, starts the new year. As promised, my New Years resolutions...which seem pretty similiar to Cindy's that I just read on her blog (funny how that happens!).
  1. Try to spend more time with my husband (which I'm told is going to be quite the task in the coming 8 months, from Ironman veterans)
  2. Drink more water!
  3. Get more sleep...zzzz (or figure out how to get more sleep when I lay in bed wide awake)
  4. Train safe and avoid injury this season
  5. Finish my Ironman - just get my butt over that finish line in under the time limit
  6. Do more planning to avoid stress (I know, doesn't seem possible for me to do more planning, does it?)
  7. Learn to say 'No' more (up until Sept)

Hope everyone has a great new year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment