Sunday, January 4, 2009

House Guests & Vikings

Today Gerard and Linda get in and are staying with us for a week. Gerard is the guy we stayed with in South Africa in 2007 and Jake went again in 2008. We plan to pick them up at the airport in a few hours and then attempt to go down to the dome and see if we cannot find some decently priced tickets to the Vikings playoff game. Otherwise, we'll be heading to a sports bar to watch (are they blacked out?... haven't heard the verdict yet). As always the pessimist with these guys, I hope they prove me wrong and move along in the playoffs. I doubt they will. :)

Yesterday I had lunch with Cindy & Noelle to wish Cindy good luck on her first marathon coming up in a little over a week out in California. She's gonna rock. Was good to see them again, has been a while since we've all hung out. At lunch we also did some planning for summer races and training weekends, which was good. I think I have most of my stuff all planned out now. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment