Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Number Crunching Time....


Today I met with my trainer bright and early... Some decent news with my monthly measurements - am actually down a little for body fat %, even in the evil month of December! I was hoping to stay even (not go up!), so was happy with that. However, the plan is now to get serious with diet to get my #s down: down another 6% in body fat by the time races start coming around in a few months. So, Jenny has to start back into strict meal planning, including: 1. 6 meals a day 2. More calories to boost metabolism (but not too many!) 3. Supplements, supplements, supplements 4. Monitoring ratios of fat/carbs/protein pretty strictly 5. Writing down everything....crunching numbers. grrr! 6. Keep lifting and building muscle! Tomorrow I'll post up my new years resolutions...if I have any! Tee hee....

1 comment:

  1. Way to go!!! I'm still loosing weight and % as well with this training.......gotta love it around the holidays!

    ReplyDelete