I attempted to go to spin this morning and got all geared up and out the door - just a light dusting of snow to contend with. As I passed my 3rd car in the ditch on Hwy 10, I decided that this probably wasn't really worth it. If I got to spin, I'd still have to turn around and come home again a few hours later and I'm sure the roads would be even worse. So, I made an executive decision to flip a U-turn and head back home.
So, Pink Lightning got setup in the basement and we rode a bit to the Ironman Madison video that I have. I was noticing a bit of shaven rubber coming off my back tire today, so I might have to take 'er in and see if my wheel isn't rubbing my frame a little and get 'er fixed up. Add to the list of things to do today...
I think the rest of the day will be finalizing last minute Xmas gifts and wrapping, a little house cleaning, maybe swinging over to Erik's with Pink Lightning, and then dinner tonight with Jake and Erik & Chi. Jake is gonna love his present I got him, I think I outdone myself this time. Not telling what it is yet though. Hopefully the roads get plowed and salted for tonight's excursion....sounds like our limo option fell through - so we're gonna have to drive ourselves through the wintery wonderland that we live in (since it's Jake's birthday - driver = Jenny, I'm assuming... Fun!). Wish me luck!



No comments:
Post a Comment