On a happier note, I did get all of my Christmas cards/letters out this week. Was a little late this year, compared to my usual promptness of this task right away after Thanksgiving - but that will just have to do with the stuff I've been up to lately.
Tonight is lifting at the gym, if I can wake the husband from his nap on the couch... and then probably dinner & hanging low. Tomorrow night we are going out to celebrate the hubby's birthday coming up on Sunday. Plans include a limo and dinner down at Pittsburgh Blue in Maple Grove. Can't wait!
Friday, December 19, 2008
Winter Sucks
I officially am on the "winter sucks" bandwagon this week with all of the time I spent in my car in traffic commuting to and from work. I am not even going to try to add up the hours that I could have been billing clients vs. trying to plow through slippery roads. That would just upset me if I knew the grand total.
Hence, I made the executive decision to work from home today and save a little time and frustration. Seemed to work out OK, except for my dog had the urge to constantly beg for t-r-e-a-t-s all day long! Usually she just lays at your feet and sleeps - not today. Oh well...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment