Angie's husband Ryan was a peach and made each of us 'personal pizzas' as we hung out and partook in some wine, good conversation, and making faces at the baby (who was an angel!) I think I have Heidi talked into a Half IM this summer with us - go Heidi!!! We had to do some creative decoration on the gingerbread cookies to denote my triathlon obsession and to put on the blog.
Mags had her gingerbread men in full force and Heidi begrudgingly made 3 batches of her famous peanut butter balls. I think chocolate and peanut butter were prevalent in many of these cookie creations that were brought together. We all agreed that these are all fat-free and low calorie assortments (yeah right!).
The Luther girlz all wore their LC attire - totally random, but kind of funny. At the end of the evening, I scooted over to Heidi's townhouse with Mags and we checked out her 'painting' that she has been contracting out for getting all the walls in her new place spruced up. Looked really good! (even though it wasn't 'toast'! ha ha)
This morning I got up and went to spinning, hoping to burn off the calories consumed the night before. Now, I'm waiting to be picked up by Mom and Stacy to head out to the first annual Girls of the Family shopping trip/weekend. Planned activities: shopping downtown, Holidazzle parade, Bucas for dinner (again....no calories there!), and staying overnight in a hotel down there. Should be fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment