Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Winter Driving - Gotta Love It

Yesterday, I had class at 6:00, so leaving work at 4:30 I figured I'd have plenty of time to get over to St. Paul through a little sprinkling of snow. I thought wrong. I swear, the first winter snow for Minnesotans hits and people forget how to drive! It isn't that hard people!

It took me almost 1:45 to get up 100 from 494 to 394 and at that point I had to make a decision. Go East to St. Paul to class (which I'd be late for anyways) or head for home. I chose the latter - making my drive time a total of 2:30 upon finally making it home.

On a better note, I ended up going to the gym and having a really good workout. Not sure if it is the new supplements recommended by my trainer, or the new workout I got last week - but I had a great lift with some running sets thrown in for good measure. Probably one of my best weight training sessions I've done in quite a while.

This morning I had another 2 hr commute down to work again, even though the roads were perfectly fine. I give it another week for people to relearn how to drive. We shall see if it catches on.

No comments:

Post a Comment