Today is officially my "off" day, but since I'm not at work I thought I better get some training in (and I could make up for the mechanical issues I had on Saturday). So, I got up early to get a few hours on Pink Lightning and see if my 'angry' legs wouldn't loosen up a bit. Went out to Elm Creek to do the ride. Man! It was windy out! I had my Zipps on, so got a few little 'tugs' at my front wheel during some cross-wind action and I definitely know now what that feels like. Need to get used to handling those suckers in these kinds of conditions, I guess. Needless to say, I didn't spend too much time in the areo position today and my wrists are a bit sore. Oh well...
All-in-all - got in about a 2:30 ride which is what I should have additionally put in on Saturday. Now it's off to a few Memorial Day BBQs and then probably logging back in to do some work tonight.



No comments:
Post a Comment