Saturday, December 27, 2008

Some of my Favorite Things...

Thought I'd post up a couple of my presents from Xmas this week - race related, of course. Mom and Dad got me another plaque for my Accenture Chicago triathlon race results, since I got one for 2007 and smashed my time (by 8 minutes) and place (5th place to 4th place) in 2008. I definitely needed another one for the wall! Jake got me a great Nike running shirt for my outdoor runs this winter to keep me toasty warm. (now I just have to get outside and run here....)


Today I did some spinning and am proud to say I hit 300 watts - for about a minute or so. Short lived power outage for me, but hey! I hit the mark! Then with about 2 seconds left in the last set for the day, my tire blew out. Ha ha! Gotta go get the training tire fixed up, I guess. Never had a flat on a trainer, but a first time for everything.

1 comment: