Monday, October 20, 2008

What's this supposed to mean?!?!


Today I had a training class in Eagan for "Agile Requirements". Over lunch I ran to grab a bite and ended up at LeAnn Chins... All fine and dandy, until I open my fortune cookie. What was my fortune cookie's wisdom, bestowed upon me today you may ask?

Keep your nose to the grindstone.

What?!?! Is this implying that my nose isn't to the grindstone? Or that it is slipping off of the grindstone?

Let's just take a look at what I have to do/think about on a daily basis. I want to know if I'm slacking here or not? Seriously...if I'm not doing enough - someone needs to speak up!

1. Morning workouts (I'm TRYING!!!)
2. Work (that is stressing me a tad with a major time-crunch project)
3. Commuting everyday to & from Bloomington
4. After work workouts - It's getting close to the end of my marathon training (most milage)
5. Making sure the dog is fed
6. Making sure the husband is fed
7. Classes & Schoolwork this semester (2 classes)
8. Spending time with hubby when he's not working (opposite schedules)
9. Working on Jake's website
10. Keeping the house clean (this slips the most)
11. Paying bills
12. Blogging
13. Attempting to take nutritional supplement cocktails during the right time of the day
14. Sleep
15. Keeping sane (OK....this is questionable at best!)

I think I read too much into small Chinese cookies. Deal with it and move on - too much to do.

1 comment:

  1. If anyone can keep up with everything, it's you! I have ultimate faith in the fact that you're running everything smoothly and that the fortune cookie is full of crap. :-)

    ReplyDelete