Well, yet again it is good to know people! I guess next Friday we'll have a pair of front row tickets and back stage passes to the show waiting for us at will call! Yeah!!! I am SO excited to go see this show...I've only been bugging Jake for the past 2 months to get the hook up with Kendal finalized. Last year we didn't get to meet the band, so hopefully this time we might get to meet them. I'm surprised we didn't get 4th row tickets...knowing me! ha ha!
Tonight on the way home from work I stopped by REI to check out the Garmin 405 (GPS Watch) as I have been contemplating the upgrade from my 301 model for my running. I'm glad I checked it out before ordering off the internet - as I think this baby may not be as hot as I thought it was. Is way larger than I expected and the controls on this guy are WAY confusing. I think I may just stick with the one I have for now...as the cool features really aren't worth the $$$ they are asking for this guy.
In addition, how hard is it to find some capri running pants this time of year? Man! Sports Authority had a pair that were OK, but not fitted. REI none. I finally found a pair at Dick's Sporting Goods that were kind of what I was looking for... and will have to do for now. I think I will wear them on Sunday pending any major weather forecast changes.
Tomorrow I'm getting up early to go do "Coffee & Caravan" with run club. We're meeting for some early morning treats, going down to watch the 5K, and then hit the expo for the marathon weekend. Then Sunday is my 10 mile. I'm thinking tomorrow I may put in 6-10 miles and possibly some weights...so hopefully the legs will be decent for Sunday. If not, oh well... is just a training weekend, right?



No comments:
Post a Comment