This weekend will consist of class tomorrow, 20 mile run Sunday (Brrr! Sven says it's gonna be cold!!!), and miscellaneous homework, housework, and work-work thrown in for good measure. Nothing terribly fun. I'll update ya'll on how the 20 miler goes...it's all downhill from there!
Friday, October 24, 2008
Another week flys by...
Yet again, I blink and the week has flown by. I finally got my internet connection humming at home - has been down for a couple days but after cycling my router and modem I'm back online.
Tuesday I got to meet up with some of my friends for a flash-back concert of NKOTB. Yes, I went to NKOTB...was pretty fun to watch the concert, but mostly my friends. We got to hang in Andrea's work suite at Xcel - so was great seats. Worst part, I got 4 hrs of sleep after getting home and had to get up to meet my trainer in the morning. Needless to say, have been a little sleepy all week since then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment