Today I awoke to a decent day out, and leaves still in my yard. So, since my house was utterly spotless from yesterday's cleaning activities and the thermometer was above 30 degrees, I decided to go hit the yard. Note: this is considered an 'outside job', which does not fit my job description for tasks performed around the Rehling household. But since the husband is outta state hunting, time is running short, and snow is quickly approaching us... options were running low.
So, Ruffles and I spent the day raking up leaves and after getting my neighbor to help me start my leave "sucker", we got them all bagged up too. Due to the many hours that I put into this task, which is not on my list of things to do...did I mention that??? I decided that to reward myself for my efforts this weekend. Therefore, my husband unknowingly just bought me a new tri outfit from Jaggad which I've had my eye on for some time now, but hadn't wanted to shell out the dough for. It is like the one that Heather Gollnick wears in many of her Ironman races, only I opted for the longer top - not the midriff version that she rocks (she LOVES pink too...should see her bike!). Therefore, I guess it was my lucky day!!!
Later, mom and dad swung by with some pizza after running some errands down at Costco. Now, it's back to the computer to work on homework for the rest of the evening. Not quite as exciting as Hawaii, but will have to do for now. Hope your trip is fun, Chris! And by the way...you are so going to smuggle me someday down to Australia which I hear is also a new route...just find me a crate! Did I mention that Jaggad is from Australia? Maybe you'll be shipping my new outfit over to the states for me!


THIS IS WHAT WE ARE GOING TO LOOK LIKE IN SEPTEMBER:)
ReplyDelete