Thursday, November 13, 2008

Almost Set To Go!


Well, I'm off tomorrow to go down to San Antonio for my first marathon! This week has been crazy busy with my work and our project attempting to deploy tomorrow. I'm definitely ready for a couple of days off.

I plan to run some errands tomorrow morning (since I've had NO time this week to breathe) and finish up packing and then I fly out late-afternoon to meet up with all the run-clubbers that are already down there. Can't wait to get to the riverwalk... haven't been down there since I was 17 - it was such a great place!

The race is Sunday, starting at 7:30 AM...I'm going out in wave 18 with Noelle and Corrine.
For anyone curious on how things are going, there will be posted live results at this link: Live Results page.

I'll make sure to detail out the highlights and lowlights after I return. Wish me luck!!!

1 comment: