Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Black Toenail...So Sad

So with Black Friday rapidly approaching, it is only fitting that I have now developed one sucker of a black toenail. I didn't even know this until about 3 days after the marathon, as my toenail polish was a dark purple to start with. Once the soreness in my legs subsided, I felt a weird numb sensation in my one big toe. Upon removing my nail polish - I figured out I have a black toenail. (basically, you get a blood blister under your nail bed and eventually the nail will probably fall off). So I have that to look forward to. Oh well, small price to pay I guess.

Tonight I'm prepping for Turkey day being hosted at our house. Heidi is coming over tonight and we are getting up early in the AM to run the Turkey Day 5K downtown, like we have for the past 2-3 years now. Sounds like the weather will be decent, so should be a fun time. Cindy is also meeting up with us...which will be good, since its been a while since I've seen her.
Hope everyone has a great Turkey Day!!! Gobble Gobble!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment