Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Little Pony Flashback

Today I ran with run club down at the Lakes for a nice little 11-miler. Much nicer than having to do 20. I really like taper! Went home and met my husband for lunch and then went up to C-town to hang with the family that got together for dad's birthday. 

Chris, Lisa & Maya were in town from Alaska and Jon, Stacy & Laike came over from Princeton. During our little visit with the niece & nephew - we pulled out of the barn at my parent's house some of my old toys for Maya to play with...basically my old "My Little Ponies" and I guess I had a few of them (like 20!). Terribly strange to think that my almost 3 year old niece likes these toys - and according to the patent stamped on the hoofs of these ponies...mine were back from 1983! 25 years ago! Ow! I'm going to try to put that out of my mind. ha ha. 

Tomorrow is supposed to be pretty nice out - so maybe me and Pink Lightning might get out for a spin before she has to remain cooped up downstairs on the trainer for the rest of the winter. For now...setting the clocks back and heading to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment