Thursday, September 4, 2008

School's Back in Session


Well, first night of Fall semester has started. It even feels like fall out with the crisp cool air that has been apparent the last few days. Class was interesting and mid-way through was debating if I should drop the class for another or not. This was a required class for my degree up to last year, then they yanked it and said we could take an elective instead. I just signed up anyways, as none of the other electives for this Fall looked interesting. Am not quite sure yet, but need to decide soon. Not sure what New Venture Marketing will do for me and my career...not terribly applicable, but whatever. At least the prof. has a cool Irish accent to listen to for 3 hrs on Thursday nights.

Tomorrow I'm going to go with Noelle to get her M-dot tattoo at Lucky's. She'll get to sport her new "tag" out in Madison this weekend. We're leaving Saturday (Noelle, Cindy and I) to get over there for volunteering on Sunday's Ironman race. Then on Monday...we plan to sign up for 2009. Should be fun to cheer on Jim, Heidi, and Michelle over there - maybe we'll get to take their bikes (our job in transition). I'll be looking for them!

Well, off to make my list of things to do before we leave, things to pack, and things that Jake needs to remember to do this weekend while I'm gone (honey-do list!).

No comments:

Post a Comment