Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Moving on up!

Well, I decided this week to bite the bullet and upgrade my 1/2 marathon distance at San Antonio's Rock N Roll race to the full marathon distance. Figured since I'm already booked to fly out there I may as well get the practice in - since I've never run a full marathon before! We shall see how this one goes. Now I have to bump that mileage up - so much fun!

I got my other workouts set up with Nicole this morning, which was a bit harsh since I had class late last night and had to get up early for our training session. I need to get used to morning workouts again, I'm afraid. 

After work I got to go check out Heidi's new crib and critique her paint swatch selections. I think Andrea and I bullied her into a few colors (Toast!) so we'll see if she follows through or not. And finally, I may become a pseudo-college-friend-auntie tonight! Angie is in the hospital in the throws of contractions... Her little angel is coming soon! Can't wait to meet her!

1 comment:

  1. You are brave!! Wish I could be there with you guys, who knows maybe I will get a wild hair up my butt and sign up for the 1/2. No marathon for me just yet! Are we still doing one in Jan? By the way, thank you so much for you donation for the 3-day! I am ready to put on my walking shoes and do a marathon x almost 3:) I have been so thankful for so much getnerosity. Also good luck this weekend and let's get together SOON to try and figure out this other marathon and starting our base. Who is the author of that book you guys were talking about?

    ReplyDelete