Well, today got up at 5 AM to get down to the capital for our run with run club - we had 3 buses hauling runners from clubs all over the metro to Mpls to run back into St. Paul for everyone training for the Twin Cities marathon. Most everyone was running the 20 mile, but there were a handful of us doing around half that distance. I think I ended up running around 11 miles - in the drizzly rain. Wasn't too bad.
Then I headed home to take a nap before going over to my brother's to celebrate Mom's b-day. Was fun to hang out with my nephew, Laike, who is getting so big (picture below in the onesie I got him)! He was giving his dad a run for his money by not wanting to sleep this weekend, which this evening was no different. Which was fine with me - as then I could play with him more! Now it's time for a little "lite" reading for class, which I'm sure will put me to sleep in no time flat. Unlike Laike, I think I'll be out like a light in no time. I was thinking of getting up early to ride the IronGirl route tomorrow - but that just seems like too much effort to get out of bed that early and get down to the south metro for a ride. I think maybe a little ride around here tomorrow afternoon sounds MUCH better.
Last item to ponder....should I up the ante in San Antonio and go the full marathon distance? Or keep 'er at the half. I think I need to decide next week - cuz my mileage needs to increase appropriately depending on this decision. Hmmmm....I think sleep sounds more fun to ponder right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment