On our way home, Noelle was insistent we cross the 35-W bridge vs. taking the 94 route. Which was fine, as I had not yet gone over the bridge since it has opened a week or so ago. Old habits die hard, and it hasn't quite sunk in that I don't have to detour around that stupid bridge to get places anymore.
Crossing the bridge for the first time was a bit strange, as I was imagining what it would have been like to have that thing just collapse from underneath me. I am so glad I was at class the night that that event happened.
After the run, I ran home and quickly got ready for a bridal shower for Jake's cousin's bride-to-be. Was fun to see Carla (sister-in-law) and Carrie (mom-in-law) there, as I've been a bit MIA lately due to my hectic schedule. Now I'm waiting for Jake to exit the woods from his hunting to see what our options are for the evening. Ah yes, hunting season is upon us folks!



No comments:
Post a Comment