I had my appointment with Dr. Dave today and MAN! did my calf just scream when he touched it! It is super, super tender from Tuesday's 'glove' session with him and I could definitely feel the pain today. Luckily, he was 'gentle' on me... we worked my glute/back a bit more and then an ultrasound of the calf and I was outta there.
Tomorrow Cindy and Noelle and I are heading over to Madison for our first official 'training weekend' over there. We shall see how that goes, I guess. I'm hoping the calf holds up decently. Schedule looks like this:
Friday:
- course talks, and misc random stuff with the group that is meeting out there.
Saturday:
- Open water swim
- 1 loop bike course (~75 miles)
- core strength session
- run analysis
- misc talks
Sunday:
- Open water swim #2
- 1 loop of run course (13.1 miles)
- optional loop of bike course
I'll post updates throughout the weekend on how it goes.


No comments:
Post a Comment