So, I've been sitting at the computer for the past hour trying to find Noelle's stats on her Ironman - which by my calculations and time differences she should be out of the water and on Moon Goddess by now (her bike).
However, the Ironman tracking system is not pulling up Noelle's name at all - which is getting me worried. Hopefully this is just a technology hiccup, but I am positive that I pulled up her name last night to test the system. So, hopefully Noelle made it down to the start and got in that river. I'm pretty sure it would take quite a bit for her to not do the race (e.g. something broken or ruptured).
Note: The Ironman ticker updated did mention at 1:33 the following information (which I hope Noelle isn't one of those 13):
- 1,988 into the water this morning. That was about 13 fewer than picked up their registration packages. Over three hundred are out of the water so far.
Well, I will just have to keep trying to pull up her data - maybe her chip will register on a mat and then her stats will pull. Here's hoping. If not, Noelle and I will have to write a strongly worded letter...hee hee.


No comments:
Post a Comment